Managed entirely by a voluntary board and registered as a charitable non-profit organisation (CC48725), Boccia New Zealand Inc is the governing body for the sport of boccia in New Zealand. Not only do we oversee the development and implementation of the national strategic direction for the sport, we also cover fundamental areas such as community engagement, participation, development and pathways and high performance.
The 2-tiered vision for Boccia New Zealand is:
1. To develop boccia in New Zealand ensuring it is sustainable, inclusive and progressive; and
2. To be a world leading boccia nation.
- Promote a healthy, inclusive and safe boccia environment.
- Transparency and integrity in our governance and decision making.
- Foster a foundation of wellbeing, work ethic, accountability, and performance.
- Promote altruism (selflessness) and recognise and develop our dedicated volunteer workforce.